QUOTATIONS SHOULD BE ACCURATE
- ESTIMATES AND GUESS WORK: – Result in an inaccurate price.
- PRELIMINARY COSTING: – A salesperson often will allow low PC amounts and will then make adjustments after the contract is signed. These adjustments tend to be in the favour of the company. Make sure that the given amounts are realistic and market related.
- OFTEN CERTAIN COSTS ARE LEFT OUT: – Only when you enquire you are told that these items were never discussed, they then become an optional extra at an additional cost.
- THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN DOING KITCHEN RENOVATIONS: – Making use of realistic preliminary amounts will minimise these adjustments which enables you to budget accurately.
- HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU SPEND ON A KITCHEN RENOVATION?
- The renovation price should be based on the market value of your property.
- Most people comment on over-capitalizing and then under-capitalizing. Both are equally wrong. Be sure to do the necessary costing together with an experienced company such as Kitchen Renovations who are aware of the realistic market related costs and trends.
- Avoid and eliminate decisions based on emotions and spontaneity, rather make use of calculations to determine realistic value for the renovation.