PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM and KITCHEN RENOVATIONS cc was registered in 1985. Due to a change in South African laws, the company name was converted in 1998 and registered as PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS (PTY) LTD. The same owner still manages the company today.
The Company started by doing renovations in apartment buildings that were to be converted to sectional title Apartments. The company then moved on to Residential homes, Embassies, Schools, Businesses, Churches, Indusial sites, Office buildings, Hotels, and Timeshare resorts. All this experience has made PHI MAINTENANCE an expert in the field of renovations.
As Kitchens are of equal importance as bathrooms in a home, it soon became apparent that the company should expand which it did to include kitchens two years later.
Our aim is to meet all the expectations that our clients may have when doing any renovation to their home, with the least amount of disruption to the family while the work is in progress. We strive to give the best service that they will ever experience and to leave a clean site and a happy customer.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPOINT PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS (PTY) LTD AND HOW IT WOULD BENEFIT YOU
- Our company has given 32 plus years of unequaled and uninterrupted service to the kitchen and bathroom renovation industry. The same owner still runs the company today, you are safe with us.
- We base our business morals and principals on “What would I expect if this was my kitchen” and that is the service that we will give you.
- Integrity, punctuality, honesty, and transparency are the cornerstones on which the business was built. These principals have been the reason for our success over the past 32 plus years
- An average kitchen renovation is completed in approximately 10 working days
- There will be between 5 and 10 workmen on site daily.
- Because we special in kitchen renovations we are able to complete the work in the shortest time without jeopardising the quality of workmanship.
- All our employees are skilled workmen with years of experience ranging from 5 to 30 years.
- We strive to satisfy and impress our clients with the quality of our work and service.
- We are accredited by the NATIONAL HOME BUILDING REGISTRATION COUNCIL, the PLUMBING INDUSTRIAL REGULATORY BODY, and several other organisations.
- The quality of our workmanship is impeccable, see our references.
- A registered and qualified plumber oversees the project
- The site will only be vacated once the project is completed and the site cleared. We do not hop between sites.
- Your property will be respected and treated with care. Carpets and floors will be protected. The renovation will only be obvious in the kitchen.
- The work is executed according to SABS standards and requirements.
- The products that we use are installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and requirements.
- We would like our clients to experience unequaled service while the kitchen is being renovated, with the least amount of inconvenience to the family.
- The entire project is photographed as the work progresses enabling you to follow the process and to ensure that the work complies with the required standards. This we do for your and our protection
- We have a long-standing relationship based on trust with manufacturers and suppliers. Any defect will receive immediate attention.
- We take the time to visit suppliers with you to assist you in the selection of good quality products, and we can also advise on style and colour schemes.
- Should you choose a product with a problematic history we caution you to avoid it and to choose a better product. In so doing we eliminate future problems.
- We use only the best quality products to avoid later regrets.
- The many years of experience have enabled PHI Bathroom Renovations to conceal imperfections in the kitchen (Walls that are not straight and corners that are not square) Most houses are not perfect. A good craftsman can camouflage such problems and leave you with a better-looking kitchen.